- Color and Pattern: Black with multicolored crowns, and small embroidered rainbow flags.
- Material: 75% fair trade organic cotton, 23% recycled polyester, 2% elastane.
- Supports: The Trevor Project
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Sizes: Small (W 5-9, M 4-8) and Medium (W 9.5-14, M 8.5-13)
- Country of Origin: India
Wear your crown proudly and know your worth! Celebrate pride while supporting LGBTQ youth with these black organic cotton crew socks featuring multicolored crowns and rainbow flag embroidery. They are soft and durable with terry padding for comfort. A portion of the sale of each pair is donated to The Trevor Project.
The Trevor Project is the world’s largest suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ young people. It also advances education and legislation to
address factors that place
LGBTQ youth at significantly higher risk of suicide.
About Conscious Step: Conscious Step was founded in 2015 in Brooklyn, New York and produces its socks in India. A portion of the proceeds of each sale of its socks is donated to a partner nonprofit organization. It keeps its manufacturing sustainable and transparent, and is organic (GOTS), fair trade (Fair Trade Federation), and vegan (Vegan Action) certified. Its high quality, fair trade socks are made from clean, organic cotton by empowered producers in safe and fair working conditions.