- Color and Pattern: gray with cat faces, and small embroidered paw print.
- Material: 75% fair trade organic cotton, 23% recycled polyester, 2% elastane.
- Supports: Best Friends Animal Societies
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Sizes: Small (W 5-9, M 4-8)
- Country of Origin: India
These socks help save the lives of million of cats that enter shelters across the US each year. They are gray with cat faces, and small embroidered paw prints. They are soft and durable with terry padding for comfort. Each sale of this pair donates $1 to Best Friends Animal Society.
Strengthen the Best Friends Animal Societies mission of saving animals and helping pets find their forever home.
About Conscious Step: Conscious Step was founded in 2015 in Brooklyn, New York and produces its socks in India. A portion of the proceeds of each sale of its socks is donated to a partner nonprofit organization. It keeps its manufacturing sustainable and transparent, and is organic (GOTS), fair trade (Fair Trade Federation), and vegan (Vegan Action) certified. Its high quality, fair trade socks are made from clean, organic cotton by empowered producers in safe and fair working conditions.