- Color and Pattern: light blue aquatic scene, and small embroidered whale.
- Material: 75% fair trade organic cotton, 23% recycled polyester, 2% elastane.
- Supports: Conservation International
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Sizes: Small (W 5-9, M 4-8) and Medium (W 9.5-14, M 8.5-13)
- Country of Origin: India
Protect the world's most vulnerable species from climate change impacts with these light blue aquatic designed socks. They are soft and durable with terry padding for comfort. A portion of the sale of each pair is donated to Conservation International.
Each sale of this pair donates to Conservation International, strengthening their mission to empower societies to responsibly and sustainably care for nature and global biodiversity.
About Conscious Step: Conscious Step was founded in 2015 in Brooklyn, New York and produces its socks in India. A portion of the proceeds of each sale of its socks is donated to a partner nonprofit organization. It keeps its manufacturing sustainable and transparent, and is organic (GOTS), fair trade (Fair Trade Federation), and vegan (Vegan Action) certified. Its high quality, fair trade socks are made from clean, organic cotton by empowered producers in safe and fair working conditions.