- Color and Pattern: black with red cheetahs, and small embroidered cheetah.
- Material: 75% fair trade organic cotton, 23% recycled polyester, 2% elastane.
- Supports: Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Sizes: Small (W 5-9, M 4-8) and Medium (W 9.5-14, M 8.5-13)
- Country of Origin: India
Protect cheetahs with these black and red cheetah designed socks. They are soft and durable with terry padding for comfort. A portion of the sale of each pair is donated to Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors.
Each sale of this pair donates to Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriorsl, strengthening their mission to involve caring people in the support and protection of injured, threatened and endangerd wildlife.
About Conscious Step: Conscious Step was founded in 2015 in Brooklyn, New York and produces its socks in India. A portion of the proceeds of each sale of its socks is donated to a partner nonprofit organization. It keeps its manufacturing sustainable and transparent, and is organic (GOTS), fair trade (Fair Trade Federation), and vegan (Vegan Action) certified. Its high quality, fair trade socks are made from clean, organic cotton by empowered producers in safe and fair working conditions.