- Color and Pattern: Green/black with small embroidered tree.
- Material: 75% fair trade organic cotton, 23% recycled polyester, 2% elastane.
- Supports: Trees for the Future
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Sizes: Medium (W 9-14, M 8-13)
- Country of Origin: India
Each purchase of these organic cotton crew socks plants four trees in Uganda via Trees for the Future. The socks are green and black with a small embroidered tree. They are soft and durable with terry padding for comfort.
Trees for the Future improves the lives of impoverished farmers by revitalizing degraded lands.
About Conscious Step: Conscious Step was founded in 2015 in Brooklyn, New York and produces its socks in India. A portion of the proceeds of each sale of its socks is donated to a partner nonprofit organization. It keeps its manufacturing sustainable and transparent, and is organic (GOTS), fair trade (Fair Trade Federation), and vegan (Vegan Action) certified. Its high quality, fair trade socks are made from clean, organic cotton by empowered producers in safe and fair working conditions.