- Color and Pattern: sage colored with dots and bees design, and small embroidered skeleton key.
- Material: 75% fair trade organic cotton, 23% recycled polyester, 2% elastane.
- Supports: Habitat for Humanity
- Care: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- Sizes: Small (W 5-9, M 4-8)
- Country of Origin: India
A portion of the sale of each pair of these socks is donated to Habitat for Humanity. These sage colored organic cotton crew socks feature a dots and bees design, and each sock also features an embroidered skeleton key. They are soft and durable with terry padding for comfort.
Each purchase helps families build strength and stability through shelter via Habitat for Humanity.
About Conscious Step: Conscious Step was founded in 2015 in Brooklyn, New York and produces its socks in India. A portion of the proceeds of each sale of its socks is donated to a partner nonprofit organization. It keeps its manufacturing sustainable and transparent, and is organic (GOTS), fair trade (Fair Trade Federation), and vegan (Vegan Action) certified. Its high quality, fair trade socks are made from clean, organic cotton by empowered producers in safe and fair working conditions.